AREMA is committed to energy efficiency AREMA actively supports and promotes energy efficiency measures
AREMA voice of the air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment manufacturers of Australia AREMA has represented the interests of both Australian air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment manufacturers and overseas companies active in the Australian market since 1967
AREMA is committed to environmental sustainability AREMA actively promotes and contributes to the achievement of practical environmental and efficiency outcomes
One of the major challenges facing the airconditioning and refrigeration industry globally is the move to adopt low GWP refrigerant …. more
- Refrigeration and Airconditioning Trade Qualification ReviewA major review of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade qualification and competency standard...
- SAVE THE DATE – November 13: AREMA Annual Dinner (MCA Sydney)The AREMA Annual Dinner – our night of nights – will take place this year at the stunning Harboursid...
- Box Hill Institute new sustainable buildingBox Hill Institute’s latest building, the Integrated Technology Hub (ITH), is one of the most sustai...
- New GEMS regulations for multi-split air conditioners and heat pumps to apply from 1 April 2014From 1 April 2014, regulatory requirements for air conditioners and heat pumps manufactured in or im...
- Energy Efficiency Council Conference Melbourne 3 – 4 December 2013Energy Efficiency Council 2013 National Conference Rydges Melbourne, 186 Exhibition Street, Melbourn...
- Carbon Expo Australasia 2013 Melbourne 2-4 December 2013The Carbon Expo Australasia 2013 Conference is being held in Melbourne from 2-4 December 2013. The t...