AREMA is committed to energy efficiency AREMA actively supports and promotes energy efficiency measures
AREMA voice of the air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment manufacturers of Australia AREMA has represented the interests of both Australian air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment manufacturers and overseas companies active in the Australian market since 1967
AREMA is committed to environmental sustainability AREMA actively promotes and contributes to the achievement of practical environmental and efficiency outcomes
One of the major challenges facing the airconditioning and refrigeration industry globally is the move to adopt low GWP refrigerant …. more
Refrigerant purity is critical for the effective functioning of airconditioning and refrigeration equipment. AREMA recommends that only virgin refrigerant is used, or reclaimed refrigerant that is warranted to meet ARI 700 2012.
- Expert Tips on Maximising your AC: AREMA media coverageAREMA Vice President, Glenn Townsend (Toshiba), was featured as the key spokesperson in a...
- WINNERS OF INAUGURAL INDUSTRY EDUCATIONAL TRADE SCHOLARSHIP ANNOUNCEDFive TAFE students and their teachers have been selected as the winners of the inaugural Industry Ed...
- Nominations open for inaugural Industry Educational Trade ScholarshipAREMA, AMCA and ARBS are pleased to announce that nominations for the inaugural Industry Educational...
- 2015 Annual Dinner now on saleAREMA’s Annual Dinner returns to the Museum of Contemporary Art on November 12 this year. Enjoy stun...
- R32 Q&A Fact Sheet launchedAREMA, in conjunction with the Consumer Electronics Supplier Association (CESA), has prepared a tech...