NEW Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Qualification Requirements

If you handle a refrigerant gas you must be qualified to a certificate II or certificate III level.

There are 4 types of licence available - Full, Automotive, Restricted Split System and Restricted Domestic.

The differences between the licences are in the following table which is an extract from the full instructions on the ARCtick website.